Friday, February 6, 2009

Harry's Hot Dogs - Chicago, IL





Harry's Hot Dogs

300 W Randolph St Fl 1
Chicago, IL 60606(312) 782-7386

What can I say? If you love hot dogs and lunch at a great price in down town Chicago, Harry's is great! The polish are wonderful too.

Get 'em while they're hot, he's only open until early afternoon.

Not to be missed for a hot dog fan. Molly Mcbutter is right on, though - this is Americana chow at it's finest, NOT any kind of salad-mixing vegemite. (Not that I'm not a fan of healthy food, I usually prefer it, but every now and then you have to trip the dog fantastic...)

Rating: Four stars for being a local icon, historic, and total Americana that tastes great. I can't give it five because being a third-shift guy, I'm often left out. They open after I leave, and close long before I get in. But when I'm on Day Shift occasionally...
****

Thank you for reading!

Dan

http://www.archive.org/download/ReviewHarrysHotDogsChicago/Harrys-Hot-Dogs_Chicago-IL.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment