Sunday, May 24, 2015

Tomorrowland...


By far the best movie I have seen since the 80's. At least. I can't be too direct here, but there's something in this movie that has been missing almost everywhere in TV and Cinema for a very, very long time. I strongly urge everyone to see it. I love the acting, I love the sci-fi, the romance, and the wolves. If a rocket pack and anti-gravity can't lift you up, maybe a little boy-and-girl love story can. The visuals are fantastic, and I love the acting too. Go. See.

100/10...




Compassion is the greatest sign of Humanity.

2 comments:

  1. Love the review! Can't wait to see, sitting here in the rain in Branson - was going to go yesterday during the storm but so did everyone else. Maybe today, has definitely been on my list since seen the trailer. Love Saren's pic! See her on Sunday! Miss you both. Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Carole, and thank you. I hope it cleared up for you out there before you headed home. Saren had a good flight and is safe on the ground. Miss you both as well.

      Delete